By registering for the event as an investor you will be able to
- Receive pitch decks from participating startups showcasing at the event
- Schedule one on one time during the event with the startups you are interested in
- Have access to reserved seating during our How to be a Successful Startup Investor panel
October 26 – 3pm to 9pm in Westlake Village, CA
Event Format and Timeline
We will have an “expo” floor setup with about 50 startups and corporations.
They will each have a table and be demonstrating their services/products/tech and sharing any fundraising needs.
In “auditorium” space:
• 4:15pm – 5pm Panel Discussion/Q&A about Starting Up a Startup: the Ideation Process, the role of UX, and Converting Your Idea Into Executable Blueprints
• 5:15pm – 6pm Panel Discussion/Q&A about Startup Up a Startup: Executing Your Vision, Recruiting/Hiring/Vetting Your Team (CoFounders, Employees, and Freelancers), and Development Tips
• 6:30pm – 7:30pm Panel Discussion/Q&A “Ryan Azlein presents, The VC’s Speak: Fundraising Tips for Startups”
• 8pm – 9pm Panel Discussion/Q&A about “How to Become a Successful Startup Investor,”: Becoming a Startup Investor, Investment Strategies, and Exit Strategies
The event speakers include:
David Cremin (Frontier Venture Capital), Richard Wolpert (Amplify, Accel Partners), Jim Andelman (Rincon Ventures), Scott Dudelson (Los Angeles Dodgers Accelerator with R/GA), Mohsin Syed (KiwiTech), Ryan Azlein (Stradling Attorneys at Law), Meri Gulyan (Xivic), Stefani Washburn (Xivic), Andrew Tomat (Teradyne)…more to be added soon!
The event on Meetup.Com: