The Month of April, City of Agoura Hills Investor / Startup / Job Fair – April 26
This FREE event will feature an expo floor and speaking panels where you can:
• Meet startups, investors, your local businesses, your local government officials, & corporations
• Discover job opportunities
• Showcase your business (small fee)
• Learn how to start a startup
• Learn how to raise funds, plan for an exit, & find startups to invest in
TASTE INCREDIBLE FOOD, WINES, AND BREWS
Full pours at $3 to $5 each!
DISCOVER AND MEET BUSINESSES
Explore the expo floor to discover and meet startups, small/medium businesses, and corporations from our regional startup ecosystems!
Each company will be showcasing their products/services, sharing potential job opportunities, and/or potential investment opportunities.
Many more will be announced.
SHOWCASE YOUR BUSINESS ON THE EXPO FLOOR
If you are interested in showcasing your business, you can purchase a ticket that includes a table or a 10×10′ space for a booth (includes 1 table).
We also have vendor opportunities if you would like to sell alcohol, food, or merchandise! Just select the appropriate vendor ticket.
Power is limited and we will be running on a schedule to ensure everyone has the opportunity to keep their laptops charged.
If you need a dedicated power source for the entire event, email email@example.com
LEARN FROM INDUSTRY INSIDERS AND INVESTORS
Sit in on the speaking panels to:
• Learn about the processes of starting a business
• Get fundraising strategies direct from investors
• Hear about the potential opportunities and risks as they relate to the GAMING/ENTERTAINMENT/PUBLISHING industries
• Have an opportunity to ask the panel your own questions
HOW TO START A STARTUP PANEL WILL FEATURE AN ASSORTMENT OF
- Startup Founders
- UX Researches/Designers
- Marketing/Sales/Growth Hacking Specialists
FUNDRAISING AND EXIT STRATEGIES PANEL WILL FEATURE AN ASSORTMENT OF
- M&A Corporate Leaders
- Angel Investors
- VC/PE Firm Investors
- Founders of Late Stage Startups
Would you like to be on one of the panels to demonstrate your expertise and to give back to your community? Do you have someone to recommend to request for one of the panels?
We have partnered with the City of Agoura Hills to hold this event every month during 2017, at their beautiful new event center.
The center has ample parking, beautiful open space design, and is nestled against Ladyface Mountain overlooking Conejo Valley.
You can take a look at our previous Startup/Job Fairs here:
Videos of our October panels – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHQifaMKXIprcRvaQt7tocA