This FREE event will feature an expo floor and speaking panels where you can:
• Meet startups, investors, your local businesses, your local government officials, & corporations
• Discover job opportunities
• Showcase your business (small fee)
• Learn how to start a startup
• Learn how to raise funds, plan for an exit, find startups to invest in
DISCOVER AND MEET BUSINESSES
Explore the expo floor to discover and meet startups, small/medium businesses, and corporations from our regional startup ecosystems!
Each company will be showcasing their products/services, sharing potential job opportunities, and/or potential investment opportunities.
and many more to be announced
SHOWCASE YOUR BUSINESS ON THE EXPO FLOOR
If you are interested in showcasing your business, you can purchase a ticket that includes a table or a 10×10′ space for a booth (includes 1 table).
LEARN FROM INDUSTRY INSIDERS AND INVESTORS
Sit in on the speaking panels to:
• Learn about the processes of starting a business
• Get fundraising strategies direct from investors
• Hear about the potential opportunities and risks as they relate to the dating, social, and lifestyle industries
• Have an opportunity to ask the panel your own questions
4pm to 5pm: HOW TO START A STARTUP PANEL WILL FEATURE
• Chad Sahley CEO/Founder of Social Bluebook
• Mark Milutin CEO/Founder of Davos Digital
• Alexandra Thompson Co-Founder & CEO at Allele Genomics
• Josef Holm Founder & CEO of Krowdster, Co-Founder & Co-CEO of Crowd Invest Summit
5:45pm to 6:45pm: FUNDRAISING AND EXIT STRATEGIES PANEL WILL FEATURE
• Blake Baxter Executive Director of Blackrun Ventures
• Jim Winett Executive in Residence at LACI, Managing Partner at DPAA Group, Inc., Co-founder & CFO at Early X Foundation
• Asher Leids Angel Investor, Former venture capital, securities and M&A attorney and a partner at Donahue, Mesereau & Leids LLP
Our second Startup/Job Fair of 2017 features Dating, Social, and Lifestyle companies and an expo floor full of various other companies from across the region.
We have partnered with the City of Agoura Hills to hold this event every month during 2017, at their beautiful new event center.
The center has ample parking, beautiful open space design, and is nestled against Ladyface Mountain overlooking Conejo Valley.
You can take a look at our previous Startup/Job Fairs here:
October – https://www.meetup.com/805startups/events/234139831/
January – https://www.meetup.com/805startups/events/236385568/
Videos of our October panels – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHQifaMKXIprcRvaQt7tocA