Masters in Information Technology
Seeking a challenging opportunity in a dynamic environment where I can utilize my experience and knowledge to improve company’s growth and my skills.
Highlights of Qualification
- IT experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes requirement gathering, designing, implementing and testing.
- Technical and Functional experience in Decision Support Systems – Data warehousing, implementing ETL using Informatica Power Center.
- Created database objects like stored procedures, function, packages, Cursors and Triggers.
- Working with Transformations like Source Qualifier, Lookup, Update Strategy, Aggregator, Router, Expression and Joiner Using Informatica.
- Extensive knowledge in handling of “Slowly Changing Dimensions” to maintain the complete History.
- Have an experience with creating and modifying CRONTAB jobs in servers.
- Created extensive documentation on the design, development, implementation, daily loads and process flow of the mappings.
- Used Qlik Sense and Tableau tool to create the dashboards.
- Experienced in Data cleansing, prediction analysis.
- Experience in data modelling from the scratch to collect specific requirements.
- Experience in Publishing dashboards on the Tableau Server.
- Experienced in data visualization using Qlik Sense and Tableau.
- Experienced in Apriori and Frequent pattern analysis algorithm using R.
- Performed user based and content based filtering.
- Have a good knowledge in Clustering and classification algorithm.
- Completed ORACLE OCA certification.
- Tools Informatica Power Center, Qlik sense, Tableau, R Studio, Weka, Win SCP, Putty, Eclipse
- Programming Java, SQL, PL/SQL, HTML, CSS, R, Unix Commands
- Databases Oracle 10g, SQL server 2014
- Software Packages MS Office, MS Project, Edit Plus3
- Operating Systems Windows, Unix
Masters in Information Technology at California Lutheran University