“The details are not the details, they make the design.” – Charles Eames
View full resume by clicking here: Casey Bombacie Resume.pdf
BA in Geography, Urban Planning, GIS (geographic info systems) at University Of Washington
UX/UI Designer at FORM Lifting
Overseeing day-to-day UX & Design needs for FORM Lifting
Responsible for ideation, creative vision, execution of creative deliverables for all
initiatives. Includes branding, print design, interactive design, trade shows, video, and events.
– UX/UI Design for upcoming tablet app
– Developed user requirements through market analysis, site metrics analysis and user feedback for redesign of website
– Created personas, wireframes, prototypes, UI architecture, and user flows
– Worked closely with the Product / Creative / Research teams along with various
stakeholders to create cross-platform designs using agile implementations
– Master of Wire to Prototype to Final product
– Increased web traffic and sales–20%
– Increased app usage–15%
– Conducted user interviews and usability testing
– Led Design Studio and Sprints
Creative Lead & Principal at Search Media Group
– Creating. Directing. Content Creation.
– Logo creation, branding, e-commerce, way finding signage, podcasting, social media direction.
– Partnered with a wide variety of companies within various industry verticals to design and deliver print, web & video across various web, tablet & phone experiences.
– Managed every stage of the engagement process and various team sizes to deliver–from discovery to completion.