Website Danny's Tutoring
Danny’s Tutoring is expanding and looking for qualified tutors in the following areas:
- Agoura Hills
- Oak Park
- Westlake Village
- Woodland Hills
- West Hills
- Thousand Oaks
- Newbury Park
- Simi Valley
- Sherman Oaks
- Studio City
- South Bay
If you are a student (high school and college) and in the top of your class, this may be the perfect job for you. We are looking for 12th grade students in high school and college students that excel in their subject matter and are in the top of their class. To be a tutor, you have to be responsible, personable, able to successfully communicate information to a student, have a form of transportation, and be available a minimum of 10 hours per week.
Our tutors are able to pick the amount of work they are willing to take on. We offer a flexible schedule and great hourly pay. Whether you are a high school student looking to make a little extra money and be a part of the community or a college student that needs to bring in necessary income, this could be the dream job you’ve been looking for.
Are you interested?
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a little bit about yourself and also the following questions answered.
- Why do you want this job?
- What are your qualifications?
- What is your weighted/unweighted GPA?
- What high school or college do you attend?
- What grade are you in?
- What classes do you feel comfortable tutoring in?
- What grades did you receive in those classes?
- Can you provide your own transportation to/from people’s homes?
- What is your availability (exact times) every day?
- What city do you live in?
- Can you work a minimum of 10 hours per week?
- Do you have a smartphone?
- Do you have a Facebook?
- Where did you hear about the tutoring position?
- What is your cell phone number?
We look forward to hearing from every applicant. Be optimistic and know that we are highly selective in who we bring on board. Only the best of the best are tutoring for Danny’s Tutoring.
To apply for this job email your details to Gary@therenegadefirm.com