Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
What we’re looking for:
A Senior Product Marketing Manager passionate about marketing strategy, technology, and interested in identifying and solving market problems with a desire to tell the world about it. You are able to develop best in class go-to-market strategies and have a track record to prove it. You are in your element when inspiring and leading cross functional teams to passionately contribute and execute on your go-to-market strategies.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Procore, you will be the product champion, evangelist, and owner of the product’s positioning in the market. You will create marketing strategies and launch plans that will continue to establish Procore as the best and most widely used construction project management platform in the industry. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining the required industry, market, and product knowledge as well as ensuring this knowledge is shared with product management, sales, customer success, and the other marketing departments.
Innovation, attention to detail, and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp the customer mindset and transform customer challenges into value propositions is crucial. You will be expected to define new standards in data-driven, customer-focused marketing.
If you’re looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced company with an opportunity to grow your career, this role is for you!
- Define Procore’s go-to-market strategies and the marketing programs to drive demand
- Ensure internal groups are aligned with your go-to-market strategies and have the necessary information to successfully execute
- Launch new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Become a market expert on Procore’s current and future buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Become an expert in positioning Procore against the competition
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies and identify champions
- Deliver compelling webcasts and contribute written articles
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various events including sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows
- Ensure the sales and customer success organizations understand the primary personas, are able to properly position Procore, and have the necessary sales tools
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years experience preferred
- You are an expert in developing results-driven go-to-marketing strategies and product launches in a B2B SaaS environment and you are a proven expert in developing.
- You are passionate and optimistic
- You believe in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- You have strong writing and presentation skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Knowledge of the construction industry is highly desirable
- BA or BS degree preferred
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that’s the latest tech, catered lunches, dog-friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. This position is based at our San Francisco offices in the Soma District, click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →