Sr. Internal Communications Manager
Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
What we’re looking for;
A Senior Internal Communications Manager to join the Corporate Communications team. The Manager of Employee Communications will lead internal communications strategy for the company, working across all departments within Procore to create an open and meaningful connection for our employees and the company. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, asks questions as needed, and is comfortable taking ownership and acting in a lead role to review current procedures as well as establish new initiatives.
- Ensure our value of Openness is felt across the entire company through strategic internal communications strategy and a strong understanding of the Procore culture.
- Increase employee awareness of company-wide initiatives through channels such as Slack, email, newsletters, presentations, and company intranet.
- Track, measure, report, and iterate on the effectiveness of various internal communications channels in order to continue improving our internal communications strategy and tactics.
- Manage internal executive visibility for key business unit leaders.
- Build relationships and act as a strategic advisor by providing ongoing internal communications support, including: strategic planning, messaging, and presentation assistance.
- Empower employees to act as ambassadors of Procore by creating and maintaining an environment of openness and shared knowledge.
- Implement internal communications tools to keep employees informed and engaged, and audit existing tools.
- Run monthly all-company meetings; pitch and develop meeting topics, work with executives and employee presenters on messaging and presentation skills.
- Influence the build-out, and manage, the company intranet.
- Keep an editorial calendar of company events and news, working closely with each department to ensure compelling content is published in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Procore Coordinators in all locations to establish programs that will ensure Procore values continue to thrive as the company grows
- Contributes to major events, such as leadership summits, broadcasts and milestone celebrations.
- Handles tactical assignments with a sense of urgency and purpose
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance, and willingness to flex and adapt schedule when business urgency dictates
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of work experience in internal communications. Tech experience a plus.
- Proven Communications skills
- Strong people leader; prior supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to write quickly; distilling complex concepts into key messages is critical in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success serving the needs of varied leaders, clients, and stakeholders.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that’s the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States., click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →