Software Engineer (UWP)
Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
Our development team works on the entire tech stack (from low level database operations to front end development) for a large cloud based enterprise application for the construction industry. Engineers work with all of our departments from sales, account management, support and product; with a strong emphasis on the ability to speak with clients to understand user needs. Our tools of choice are Ruby on Rails (Ruby 2.2.3, Rails 4.2.4), ReactJS, PostgreSQL (9.4), on Rackspace Private Cloud. Our mobile apps provide access to many of Procore’s tools on iOS, Android and Windows.
What You’ll Do
Procore’s web application is an all-in-one solution for construction project management. Our mobile apps provide access to many of Procore’s tools on iOS, Android and Windows. The apps are tailored for use by professionals on the job site.
We’re looking for a UWP Engineer to help shape our app and develop a rich, mobile-centric user experience. You’ll help develop new features, mentor junior engineers and encourage good software design principles and application architecture. You will also will be working in:
- The Latest Tech: We are using some of the latest Windows technologies including UWP and HoloLens. We are heavily using the .NET framework including C#, F#, and EntityFramework. These technologies are enabling us to build industry-leading tools.
- Collaborative Squads: Just as interesting as the tech we use, are our teams that build it. We work in team environment that enables us to effectively build solutions to the challenges were faced with. Moreover, this collaborative environment fosters learning through mentorship and cooperation. By design, these cross-functional squads discuss problems wholistically which allows them to build on-target solutions that delight our customers.
What we’re looking for:
- The ability and drive to deliver a revolutionary Windows Store application
- Advanced knowledge of C# and XAML for UWP
- WPF (4.5) is a bonus.
- EntityFramework or another ORM knowledge
- Experience with Windows Modern UI design paradigms
- Understanding of a typical agile development lifecycle including: development, testing, release and monitoring
Procore Technologies, founded in 2003, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. It is the collaborative hub of construction intelligence, connecting all construction team members to the information they need, when they need it. Procore’s comprehensive platform increases project communication and efficiency by streamlining, automating, and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This 24/7 accessibility to project data minimizes costly risks and delays, ultimately boosting profits. Procore helps construction services companies of all types manage projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas, all while in an open collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy – whether that’s the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with offices across the United States. To learn more about our team, click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →