Procore Construction Specialist
Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
The construction industry is undergoing a once in a lifetime technological revolution, built on the cloud and mobile devices. Never before has the industry been able to leverage technology out on the construction site to improve work processes in order to reduce risk, increase profitability, and delight clients.
Procore is leading the modernization of the construction industry!
Procore Technologies is looking for you. You are passionate about helping to modernize the construction industry – an industry you know intimately. You believe this mission means leveraging the best technology to solve real challenges (not create more), and being a good construction citizen. You are an expert at using Procore and have a talent for helping others realize the value of Procore.
You want to be part of a winning team with a culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership and are excited to do your part to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest growing technology companies on the planet while making a positive impact on the construction industry.
As a Procore Construction Specialist at Procore, you are a product champion, evangelist, and construction expert. You define the best ways to communicate and demonstrate the value of Procore and continue to establish Procore as the best and most widely used construction project management platform in the industry.
Innovation, attention to detail, and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and transform customer challenges addressed by technology into value propositions is crucial.
This role is multi-faceted and requires a passion for helping clients understand how to realize the greatest possible value from Procore, sharing your knowledge with the sales and customer success teams, leading the creation of innovative materials to share this knowledge broadly, delivering engaging presentations and working in cross-functional teams.
If you’re looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced company with an opportunity to grow your career, this role is for you! This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA in Santa Barbara county or San Francisco, CA.
- Develop and execute strategies to communicate persona-based challenges and demonstrate the value of Procore
- Define persona-based workflows that deliver on value propositions addressing primary challenges in the construction industry
- Collaborate with brand and content teams to drive the creation of late-stage marketing content
- Deliver industry facing webcasts and live presentations
- Working with the Enablement teams, develop training programs to ensure the sales and customer success teams have an understanding of persona-based marketing and the ability to deliver aligned sales presentations and demos
- Collaborate closely with the Product Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and Enablement teams
Required Skills & Experience:
- You MUST be an expert in using Procore
- You have a deep knowledge of the construction industry
- You believe in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- You are equally comfortable speaking with both executives and field personnel in the construction industry
- You are high energy, passionate, and optimistic
- You are creative and enjoy taking initiative to define new ways of solving interesting challenges
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- You have strong writing and presentation skills
- You have demonstrated the ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- BA or BS degree preferred
Procore Technologies, founded in 2003, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. It is the collaborative hub of construction intelligence, connecting all construction team members to the information they need, when they need it. Procore’s comprehensive platform increases project communication and efficiency by streamlining, automating, and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This 24/7 accessibility to project data minimizes costly risks and delays, ultimately boosting profits. Procore helps construction services companies of all types manage projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that’s the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States. To learn more about our team, click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →