Marketing Enablement Specialist
Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
The Marketing Enablement Specialist will be responsible for assisting in the development and optimization of marketing enablement strategies to ensure department efficiency. The role will also be hands-on with marketing production management, budget management, team training and development. The individual in this role will also perform such duties as managing marketing campaigns, analyzing campaign performance and reporting results.
What you’ll do:
Work with Director of Marketing Enablement and Marketing Production to develop and implement production management strategy and processes.
- Work with Marketing Production to coordinate and efficiently run all marketing initiatives and product launches, develop the marketing production timeline and prioritize all tasks.
- Own marketing initiatives from start to finish – work with key stakeholders to determine project strategy, goals, specifications, production timelines, and communicate timelines to related parties, follow-up, and see through to the finish line.
- Work with Marketing Production to develop best practice sharing and exhibit strong internal communication.
- Work with Marketing Production to oversee the marketing production tool, implement best practices, train users, and continue to evaluate the system.
- Identify successes, trends, and potential problem areas for senior leadership and marketing department heads.
- Work with Director of Marketing Enablement to produce standard organization processes for hiring, career development, and promotions.
- Work with Director of Marketing Enablement to build out training for the marketing department.
Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world’s most widely used construction project management software, helps construction firms simplify the construction process with a powerful, yet easy to use platform. With unlimited user licenses and user-centric product development, we are able to create the most intuitive and collaborative platform — resulting in immediate ROI. When all stakeholders have constant access to real-time project information from anywhere, at any time, with any device, firms drastically increase their project efficiency, and more importantly, profit
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →