Manager of Web Marketing
Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
What we’re looking for;
A highly motivated and data-driven Manager of Web Marketing to accelerate Procore’s growth. This role requires someone with a clear understanding of multi-product B2B marketing. The right person will be a conversion rate optimization (CRO), AB testing, and SEO expert; bringing systematic approaches and methodology for inbound marketing to a Center of Excellence (COE) team.
- Drive the strategy behind paid programs selection across all digital marketing channels
- Be able to collaborate across the marketing org to measure and execute integrated marketing programs
- Deliver reporting and analytics from a variety of systems including, but not limited to Salesfore.com and Marketo, that show how marketing programs impact revenue; define and track key metrics, develop dashboards, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Align marketing with sales to ensure web marketing campaigns are synchronized with sales strategies and goals
- Work with Sales Development management and Account Executive teams to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- BA/BS Degree, or equivalent experience
- 4+ Years Web Marketing Experience
- Online program management experience including content syndication, paid emails, and advertising
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Marketo
- An established track record of managing nurturing programs, webinars, online advertising, email campaigns, social media, SEO, SEM and sponsorships
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities
- Outstanding project management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage and influence highly cross-functional teams
- Provide recommendations for marketing strategy and tactics based on testing and analysis
- 1+ Years experience managing a marketing team
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that’s the latest tech, catered lunches, dog-friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States., click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →