Manager of Marketing Operations
Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
We are looking for a detail oriented, data driven, and hands-on Manager of Marketing Operations to join our ever growing Demand Generation team. You’ll take lead on multiple efforts including marketing technology management, Marketo campaign execution, measurement, and analytics. You will be entrusted with creating scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You’ll also help conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company.
Marketing Operations is the foundation of our demand generation programs! You’ll be responsible for supporting the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs as well as developing our marketing tech stack to nurture leads and engage customers. Programs will include webinars, conference logistics, inbound marketing and Website maintenance, email and other programs necessary to support the marketing objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Marketing Team to help define requirements and manage the ongoing evolution of the Lead/Campaign management databases/apps, Marketing Automation and other software needed for marketing and marketing analytics.
- Lead marketing database strategy, including contact and account acquisition, data hygiene, and analysis on data quality and database health
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards
- Go-to expert for all things Marketing Technology; be on the cutting edge of technology
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing (preferably in a B2B / SaaS environment with a focus on marketing/sales systems, lead management, funnel metrics & analytics)
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Marketo or similar marketing automation platform
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM) and Marketo / Salesforce integration
- In-depth knowledge of lead lifecycle management
- Expertise in lead scoring, nurture program development/management, and marketing analytics
- Experience working cross functionally with product teams to develop user onboarding flows, automated nurture programs, upsell and cross-sell programs, and measuring results for marketing programs
- Highly proficient in Marketo and Salesforce.com (Certified a plus)
- Attention to detail, desire to know how things work, the ability to translate business needs into technical execution.
- Strong team player with a customer service attitude towards working with, and supporting colleagues.
- Motivated self-starter with flexibility to quickly adapt and change to align with business needs.
Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world’s most widely used construction project management software, helps construction firms simplify the construction process with a powerful, yet easy to use platform. With unlimited user licenses and user-centric product development, we are able to create the most intuitive and collaborative platform — resulting in immediate ROI. When all stakeholders have constant access to real-time project information from anywhere, at any time, with any device, firms drastically increase their project efficiency, and more importantly, profit.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately – seeking candidates already located in the Central Coast area.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →