Director of Global Marketing
Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
What we’re looking for:
A Director of Global Marketing passionate about marketing strategy, technology, and interested in identifying and solving market problems with a desire to tell the world about it. You are able to develop best in class go-to-market strategies and have a track record to prove it. You are in your element when inspiring and leading cross functional teams to passionately contribute and execute on your go-to-market strategies.
You want to be part of a winning team with an awesome culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership and are excited to do your part to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies on the planet.
As a Director of Global Marketing at Procore, you will develop Procore’s international marketing strategy and own the company’s brand and product positioning across the international markets. You will create marketing strategies and launch plans that will continue to establish Procore as the best and most widely used construction project management platform in the world. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining the required industry, region, market, & product knowledge as well as ensuring this knowledge is shared with product management, sales, customer success, & the other marketing departments.
Innovation, attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp the customer mindset and transform customer challenges into value propositions is crucial. You will be expected to define new standards in data-driven, customer-focused marketing.
If you’re looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced company with an opportunity to grow your career, this role is for you!
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA in Santa Barbara county.
- Define Procore’s international go-to-market strategies and the marketing programs to drive demand with local nuances
- Understand and comply with local legislative and regulatory requirements pertaining to marketing activities
- Manage multiple agencies/vendors (internal and external)
- Ensure internal groups are aligned with your go-to-market strategies and have the necessary information to successfully execute
- Manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Become a market expert on Procore’s current and future international buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Become an expert in positioning Procore against the competition
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies, and identify champions
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various international events including sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows
- Responsible for international budget planning and management
Required Skills & Experience:
- Global experience
- Expert in developing results-driven go-to-marketing strategies in a B2B SaaS environment
- High energy, passionate, and optimistic
- Believe in ownership of your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- Thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- Metric and data driven: proven track record in achieving marketing and pipeline goals
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Knowledge of the construction industry is highly desirable
- BA or BS degree
- International travel required
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that’s the latest tech, catered lunches, dog-friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States., click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →