Deal Desk Analyst
Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
Procore is hiring a Deal Desk Analyst! At Procore the deal desk provides a way for us to manage risk while positively influencing the top and bottom lines. The deal desk plays a critical role in large, strategic opportunities that are typically complex and of high-value to the company as well as more standard high-volume opportunities.
The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for assisting, reviewing, and approving all sales deals prior to being closed and officially recognized in Procore’s book of business. Deal desk has three main objectives at Procore: increase sales efficiency and effectiveness, improve business visibility and global consistency, and standardize terms of deals while enforcing contracting minimum standards. The Deal Desk Analyst will also play an important role in provisioning new accounts within Salesforce and Procore. In this role you will verify the account is setup properly, assigned to correct Implementation Manager, and that the customer only has access to the tools agreed upon.
This is accomplished by ensuring clean handoffs from a closed won deal to the necessary stakeholders. This provides future business strategy with informed discussions and decisions regarding ROI.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify key information for wins and losses
- Assist with non-standard deal requests and help structure complex deals
- Enforce standard business processes, rules, and policies
- Own and facilitate early checkpoint process while ensuring that key requirements have been gathered from Engineering, Marketing, Finance, and Support
- Ensure that there is a clean handoff from Sales to Implementation
- Enable a consistent view of pricing across products, channels and regions
- Provide analytics to inform pricing strategy and highlight pricing deviations or recurrent non-standard exception requests
- Minimize order form mistakes while vetting opportunities to reduce number of amendments and errors
- Legal review of all nonstandard MSA’s to make sure they are compliant with Procore standards.
- Build out year opportunities and identify high risk deals
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Background in Enterprise Software
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM platform
- Proven success in a customer facing sales role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hyper attention to detail as you will be assisting sales reps in structuring complex deals, reviewing nonstandard MSA’s and verifying proper approval and documentation
- Effective at time management and prioritization as this function ensures all necessary information is collected upon closed and shared with the necessary stakeholders throughout the company
Procore Technologies, founded in 2003, provides cloud-based construction management software to clients across the globe. It is the collaborative hub of construction intelligence, connecting all construction team members to the information they need, when they need it. Procore’s comprehensive platform increases project communication and efficiency by streamlining, automating, and mobilizing project communications and documentation. This 24/7 accessibility to project data minimizes costly risks and delays, ultimately boosting profits. Procore helps construction services companies of all types manage projects including industrial plants, office buildings, apartment complexes, university facilities, retail centers, and more.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that’s the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States. To learn more about our team, click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →