Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
Procore Technologies, Inc., the world’s most widely used construction project management software, helps construction firms simplify the construction process with a powerful, yet easy to use platform. With unlimited user licenses and user-centric product development, we are able to create the most intuitive and collaborative platform — resulting in immediate ROI. When all stakeholders have constant access to real-time project information from anywhere, at any time, with any device, firms drastically increase their project efficiency, and more importantly, profit
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
Procore, the number one most used construction project management software, is looking for a Content Writer to join our content team in Carpinteria, CA. As a Content Writer for Procore, you will craft deeply researched, original, and engaging content for the construction industry, including articles relating to the company’s clients, products, and sales teams. Additionally, you will ensure accuracy of case studies, SlideShare decks, infographics and more by performing regular editorial audits, distill information about construction project management, software solutions, and technology into consumerfriendly, search optimized content. In addition, you will be asked to research, fact check, proof, and edit content, and ensure quality and consistency of content on Procore websites, microsites, emails, and landing pages.
- Crafts original content that consistently applies the “Procore voice” in a range of forums including articles, eBooks, Infographics, Slideshares, videos, interviews, etc.
- Responsible for working with marketing teams to perform regular audits on case studies, articles, eBooks, Slideshares and Infographics to keep up to date and ensure accuracy.
- Performs detailed research and factchecking prior to drafting content to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Supports content team’s overall goals.
- Contributes to the development of compelling content and inventive solutions to support, elevate and evolve the Procore brand.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Superior writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current web writing principles.
- A genuine interest in the everevolving world of SEO and what it means for online content creators.
- A creative flair for new content possibilities (including article posts, infographics, and video).
- Ability to work on numerous projects simultaneously with fast turnaround.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a collaborative teamoriented environment.
Experience / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, or a related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of writing/editing experience.
- If you are interested in this position, please send writing samples of online and print published content with your resume. Resumes received without writing samples will not be reviewed.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that’s the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States., click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →