Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
What we’re looking for;
A Community Manager with 1+ years experience in online community management and knowledge of communities like Salesforce or Jive, and experience in social media, marketing, communications, PR, or advertising to run the MyJobsite community. The Community Manager at the core has a passion for technology. He or she is also keen on the online community space with an intellectual curiosity about the possibilities in customer collaboration as it relates to customer engagement and brand marketing strategy. He or she is creative, detail oriented, a problem solver, and an expert multi-tasker. The Community Manager is also comfortable dealing with clients and prospects, and previous experience with client relations is a plus. Main responsibilities include: community strategy, community moderation, content creation, member recruitment, member management, and member engagement.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Brand & Customer Advocacy, you will work inter-departmentally between Content Marketing, Brand & Customer Advocacy, Customer Success and Sales, to ensure that community members are deriving the full value from the MyJobsite community while engaging members and monitoring community health.
- Project Management: Manage time efficiently to coordinate and execute project components for multiple projects at a time. Be able to prioritize and communicate effectively while remaining flexible to changing client needs.
- Content Creation: Build out the Q&A forum with customer and user-created content prior to Beta.
- Member Engagement through Moderation: Engage with community members on a daily basis. Track Q&A and ensure responses happen within timelines set.
- Member Management: Keep track of community health metrics by way of managing member accounts and their interactions in the space.
- Recruitment: Become trained on how to recruit members into a community. You will work with outside vendors and your internal team to make sure you are filling your community with the right group of people.
- Technical Liaison: Continually communicate any technical issues or bugs to the Design team while also being able to suggest ways to strategically innovate and improve our platform. Participate in beta testing new product features.
- Forward-Focus: Monitor research trends, platforms, and technologies. Become a student of online communities and research, share your knowledge, and gain competitive insight.
- General Administration: Duties, as requested.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 1+ years experience in community management and knowledge of communities like Salesforce or Jive. Additional experience in social media, marketing, communications, PR, advertising, or customer success a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, flexible, and organized.
- Capable of working independently and within teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – an eye for proofreading and grammar is a must.
- Internet and technology savvy with an understanding of chat rooms, blogs, social networking sites, and consumer communities along with a passion for the space.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required – basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that’s the latest tech, catered lunches, dog friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States., click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →