Advocacy Program Manager
Online construction software for project management, cost management, communications and collaboration.
What we’re looking for;
A results-oriented marketing leader, who is experienced and customer-obsessed, to manage and grow our customer advocacy program at Procore. As Advocacy Program Manager, you’ll aid with the advocacy vision and roadmap to drive value throughout the customer lifecycle. In this role, you will develop and execute a strategy to engage our customers, communicate effectively and with impact to help them stay informed, and nurture customers along the lifecycle to become advocates.
You will be responsible for developing campaigns to give customers the opportunity to engage with Procore in our advocacy hub across a variety of channels and capacities. This role serves as a vital and highly collaborative conduit between Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Sales. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Brand & Advocacy and will have direct input into customer engagement, adoption, and renewal and expansion goals.
The successful candidate will be an effective communicator who understands the customer lifecycle, can approach the creation of social and advocacy community engagement and will be a quick study in conveying Procore’s value to the various segments of our customer audiences.
Main responsibilities include: advocacy program moderation, renewal and expansion strategy, campaign creation, and member recruitment and engagement.
- Further develop and manage a scalable and trackable customer reference program that includes: written case studies, customer videos, speaking opportunities, social participation, webinar participation, press releases, and sales references.
- Develop and execute strategic customer advisory programs to drive loyalty among executives and end users within customer accounts.
- Develop and execute a strategy to help drive adoption of Procore products within existing customer accounts.
- Track and measure key customer advocacy metrics and present to internal stakeholders.
- Represent the voice of the customer to the rest of the Procore organization.
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to identify customer targets for beta releases, product user groups, and product feedback.
- Work with Customer Success to build relationships with existing customers and develop a repeatable, streamlined process to identify customer evangelists.
- Project manage the process to create customer evidence with Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales.
- Partner with Events to develop successful and engaging customer events; regional user groups, customer advisory boards, and vertical workgroups.
- Ensure programs are scalable across products and geographies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience and a proven track record of success in advocacy program management and knowledge of platforms like Influitive, Ambassador, etc. Additional experience in partner or referral marketing, communications, advertising, or customer success a plus.
- Passion for building relationships and delighting customers with a motivation to go above and beyond to turn customers into evangelists.
- Exceptional presentation and customer-facing communication skills.
- Ability to quickly understand and articulate Procore’s capabilities value proposition, and key messages.
- Strong aptitude for data and segmentation approaches.
- Proven project and program management skills.
- Understanding of advertising and marketing technology market and buyer dynamics.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to create and foster strong relationships within the company and across the industry.
- Previous management experience; a team leader who is self-motivated and organized and able to take initiative without needing a high level of supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Internet and technology savvy with an understanding of chat rooms, blogs, social networking sites, and consumer communities.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required – basic HTML knowledge is a plus.
At Procore we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work, and are encouraged to try new ideas, all while in an open, collaborative environment. We believe in keeping our employees happy—whether that’s the latest tech, catered lunches, dog-friendly offices, or our fitness programs. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a great group of people, mentor others, and grow with Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, with growing offices across the United States., click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://grnh.se/1wc7ko1 →